Bookworm, book blogger, love all things astronomy and fantasy and YA and mythology.
Hi!! I’m Deyae and there’s a few things you should know about me 🙂
- Deyae [De-ya-e] is an Arabic name which means light Aww, so Adorable <3!!….What about yours?!
- a nineteen-year-old Moroccan engineering students hoping to get through Uni with hopefully just a diplomat 🙂
- book enthusiastic, loved reading since a very young age and it seems that that’s increasing as I grow older (and wiser 🤭)
- Graduate of General proofreading: Theory and Practise (if you’re interested in any proofreading and/or copyediting services, click here)
- loves to stalk the stars (the ones up in the night sky, twinkling and promising mysteriously-elegant discoveries)
- love cooking, learning new languages, crochet, knitting, and sewing….. learning new things in general excites me!! So, you’ll find me immersed in something new every other day
- cat lover….Would LOVE to have a house full of them 😻 ;
- love reading about old stories and myths, as well as the stories behind constellations. Psychological thrillers and fantasy are my current go-to books!
- I’m not a coffee person, I prefer tea. Thought you’d like to know 🙂